Seneca Telecommunications, LLC d/b/a Seneca Solutions (Seneca), a Seneca Nation Group company, is one of the wholly-owned subsidiaries of Seneca Holdings, LLC, which is the business arm of the Seneca Nation of Indians.
Seneca was established in 2010 specifically to support strategic program management and technology initiatives in the Federal Government. Seneca has an exceptional track record of success delivering these services to several agencies, including but not limited to: Department of Defense (DoD), Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force, and FAA. Our senior leadership team consists of proven program managers and industry experts—each with decades of experience managing and deploying successful, complex projects both in government contracting and commercial sectors—enabling the DoD and civilian government agencies at every level to meet their mission critical objectives by providing integrated strategic planning and operational support worldwide.
By leveraging our Tribal 8(a) status we can quickly and efficiently deliver solutions to our customers. Our extensive understanding of the federal market and far reaching services allow us to support our customers at any point across their program’s lifecycles – from research, strategy, design, development and integration, through operations, management, migration and maintenance.
As a Tribally owned, Native American 8(a), Seneca has several exemptions under the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Code of Federal Regulations (CFR):
- Special Exemptions – Tribal entities have a special set of rules under the 8(a) Program, excluding exemptions for lifetime contract limits (13CFR124.109; 13CFR519(a)(1)).
- Exemption from Competitive Thresholds – Tribal (8(a) businesses are exempt from the Competitive Threshold of $4M for Services Contracts and $6.5M for Manufacturing Contracts (FAR 19.805-1(b)(2); 13CFR124.311(b)).
- Direct Negotiated Contract – A Government Agency may contract directly with an 8(a) Tribal entity…and the entity may receive a directly negotiated contract regardless of dollar amount (13CFR124.506(b)).
- No Award Dollar Limit – An 8(a) Tribal entity is not subject to the same dollar limitations on directly negotiated contracts as other non-native entities (13CFR124.506(b)).
- No Protest of Award – The eligibility of a participant for a directly negotiated award many not be challenged by another participant or any other party, either to the SBA or any administrative forum as part of a bid or other contract protest (3CFR124.517(a)).
SDB and Native Credits – Federal agencies contracting to a 8(a) Tribal entity may claim SDB and Native American credits (13CFR124.105 and .109), states and localities where Seneca conducts business.